INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 20 January 2012

Friday, 20th January, 2012.

So many more excellent photos again last week!
These are my favourites, from John (Reading Canal Bank), Tina (Cam Underfoot), Rejen (Light), Genie (Puzzle Pieces of a Bike), Lina (Nagreg Tunnel), and Life in Pictures (A Simple Selfie).










As usual, you can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.



15 comments:

John said...

Big thanks for putting me on the 'wall' again.

Anna Carin Ahlander said...

Fine choise as isual abd thank you for selecting my picture the aother week!
Have a nice weekend!

Carver said...

Great choices for the wall. The center one in the second row stuck with me from last week.

Rejen said...

Thank you for chosen me to the meme this week....;-D

Laura said...

excellent choices!

Tina´s PicStory said...

congrats to all the winners and thanks for voting my cam underfoot :) that makes my day!

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Dstar.

Gitte said...

Great selection..beautiful pics ;-)

Halcyon said...

Beautiful monochrome. Love the escalator shot!

lina@home sweet home said...

Thanks for choosing mine :)
Have a great weekend to all...

genie said...

Thanks for including my bike gear macro in your selections this week. You are very kind. It is really interesting to me just how important the lighting is when shooting in black and white. For some reason the tree I leaned the bike against was the perfect place for the lighting to be just right. This learning how to take photos is lots harder than I ever expected.Again, thanks for all of your hard work to keep this blog going. genie

Mildred said...

Very nice selection as always!
My favourite is "Nagreg tunnel"!

***
Hope you are having a happy weekend***

Unknown said...

Happy Sunday! Thanks so much for the fave photo choice. Linking today with my Flikr photo.

Taken For Granted said...

Thanks for managing this blog. Hope you have a good Sunday.

Leovi said...

Nice pictures, I do. This week my favorite is the beautiful composition of Genie (Puzzle Pieces of a Bike).